Caller suite now offers you the option to connect your account with Twilio. Caller Suite users can use their Twilio balance to make calls and use other Caller Suite services. Let’s have a look at how you can connect your Caller Suite account to Twilio.
How to Connect Caller Suite to Twilio?
Connecting your Caller Suite account to Twilio hardly takes any time. Follow the below-mentioned steps to connect both accounts easily.
- To start, go to your Twilio account and click on ‘sign-up’.
- Enter your details including your name and email address, and choose a password.
- Click to accept the Twilio terms and services and proceed by clicking on ‘start your free trial.’
- A verification email will be sent to your email that you used to sign up.
- Click on ‘Confirm your email’.
- You will be redirected to a website. Enter your mobile number to get your account verified.
- A code will be sent to your phone number. Enter the code in the verification box and click ‘submit.’
- Once verified, you will be redirected to the welcome page.
- Click no for the question ‘Do you want to write code?’
- Click on the ‘Skip to dashboard button’ on the lower right.
- You will now be logged into your Twilio account where you can check your “account SID” and “auth token”. Copy your account SID and auth token
- Proceed to your Caller Suite dashboard and click on settings.
- Paste your account SID and auth token in the Twilio details. Once done, click on ‘Update settings.’
- Your Caller Suite account is now connected to your Twilio account.
Alternatively, you can watch the video guide below
A good Cloud-based PBX & IVR System can work wonders for your businesses as it offers the scalability and flexibility needed while managing lower costs. Caller Suite is one of the most reliable service providers in the market. You can now increase your outbound productivity to a much greater scale — with no special equipment or hardware. Sign up today to avail a 15-day free trial.