Hundreds of calls are made every day from India to Saudi Arabia and vice versa. However, not everyone knows how to make international calls, especially people who have not done it before.
Calling international numbers is not quite the same as calling local numbers. Several factors account for the difference and these can be the cost, quality, and the calling method.
If you are having trouble making calls from India to Saudi Arabia, or from Saudi Arabia to India, then there’s no need to worry as you have landed on the right page. Let’s have a look at how you can make this international call easily, and at a cheaper price.
How to call Saudi Arabia from India and vice versa using Caller Suite?
Caller Suite makes sure that you don’t need to go through a hassle to make international calls. Making calls from India to Saudi Arabia, and from Saudi Arabia to India is easier than you would imagine. All you need to do is to sign up and set up the system. Once the sign up is complete, you can easily begin making international calls.
Calling Saudi Arabia from India
After logging into the dashboard, open the contact list option and choose the number you want to call, and click on the call button. To call Saudi Arabia from India you need to enter India’s dialing code, Saudi Arabia’s country code (+966), and the area code.
So, the number you need to dial on your smartphone is 00+966+ Saudia Arabia area code+ Saudi Arabia number.
Calling India from Saudi Arabia
On the other hand, if you wish to call India from Saudi Arabia, then you would be required to enter Saudi Arabia’s dialing code, India’s country code (+91), and the area code.
So, the number you need to dial on your smartphone is 00+91+ India area code+ India number.
Once you have entered the number, click on the call icon on the screen and the call would be connected. The call duration and call rate can be checked from the dialog box on the screen.
Why is Caller Suite the best option for making international calls?
Below you can find features and values of Caller Suite that differentiate our service from other VoIP services.
1. Our customers are our priority
- We don’t sell your data or information to third parties
- We offer a 15-day trial session so you can check out our service before paying for a plan
- Our customer service is available 24/7 to assist you with any problem
2. Widening the horizons
- Our service is available in more than 81 countries around the globe
- You can store and manage unlimited contacts in one place and access them from any device at any time
3. Be fearless and authentic
- Keep your personal number and business number separate for better management
- Make and receive calls on any device
- Build your brand reputation with the help of a professional business number
- Get a professional business phone number; add unlimited toll-free and local numbers for any city, state, or country
4. No need to worry about the cost
- No need to make international calls using your traditional phone system
- There are three affordable plans you can choose from depending on your needs
We offer the best services at the most affordable costs because we value our customers. We understand how hectic it can be to manage calls, especially if you are a busy person. Therefore, we have made the whole process much easier and convenient.
Regardless of whether you need to call your loved ones in a different country, or make important business calls that your business depends on, you can count on Caller Suite to provide you with the best experience possible.
Can I call Saudi Arabia using the Internet?
You can call Saudi Arabia via the internet using Caller Suite. All you will be required to do is to enter the phone number using the dial pad and click on “Call”. It is possible to make calls using any device that connects to the internet such as your tablet, smartphone, and laptop.
What is the difference between a local and a toll-free number?
Local phone numbers are associated with a specific location. A person is charged by his or her service provider each time they place a call.
A toll-free number begins with a country’s international dialing code such as 1-800 or 1-888. With a toll-free number, your exact town or city location is not known by the caller. The caller does not need to pay to make calls to a toll-free number.
Does Caller Suite offer business phone numbers?
Yes, Caller Suite does offer business phone numbers. Choose your business phone number today to start developing a professional image for your brand.